Friday, October 24, 2008

Multiple Multiple Choice? 1 essay topic.. 3 essay topic... Utter Chaos

At first, I handled the choas by collaborating with my three friends and then I saw that everybody else jumped up at the idea of the curve which was the one thing I actually wanted. After the curve was settled upon, then I think I used avoidance. It wasn't more that I was avoiding it because there was no chance of winning, it was more that I just left it alone once I knew that everybody would agree on the curve. I believe that the test was pretty fair, it was my own mistake that I messed up on the essay which was where I was docked the most points, everything else was pretty okay. I didn't have a problem with the format of the test, it was pretty straight forward I thought so I guess I just let the rest of the class battle it out for the format.

After seeing everything that happened during that class, I suppose I could've been more accomodating to try and figure out ways to change around the test to help the other students instead of just kicking back when I knew I was going to get what I wanted out of that class.


It was only the first test and now we all know how they are.

hm, I'm sure we'll do better from here on out.

2 comments:

Paul Ramotar said...

I notice that most of the class chose to take an avoidance standpoint. I guess it was better to not add to the confusion. i myself could have been more accomadating. Well like you said, its only the first test and now we know better

Albert said...

Agreed, it was our own faults for not doing well on the exam. And as for the chaos and yelling, it was very hectic for me, considering that I was the "leader" for the class. lols